Favorite CBD-Infused Recipes
Posted on April 03 2019
While taking a CBD capsule or ingesting CBD drops may be easy, more people are starting to incorporate CBD oil into their daily recipes: salad dressings, smoothies, teas, cookies, brownies, coffee, and the list goes on. Of course, our hemp-derived Cannabidiol (CBD) is completely non-psychoactive, meaning it won't get you high.
Delicious Recipes Using Our Hemp Oil Drops
Here at HealthNaturally, we believe the secret to health and wellness comes from plants. That’s why, in this article, we’ll introduce a few amazing CBD oil infused recipes that will not only produce amazing therapeutic effects, but will also satisfy your taste buds.
CBD Peppermint Chocolate Cups
It’s no coincidence why we chose these delicious chocolate treats... Why, St. Patrick’s Day of course! Here in North America, we’re in the coldest months of the year. And while it’s nice to snuggle up by the fire or bundle up for a day on the slopes, the cold can bring on some unwanted aches and pains. These amazing CBD infused peppermint chocolate cups not only soothe aches and pains, they’re a nice healthy alternative to some of the other treats out there.
● 3/4 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
● 1/4 cup cacao butter (2 oz)
● 2 Tbsp raw cashew butter
● 1/4 cup coconut butter
● 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
● 2 Tbsp maple syrup
● 1/8 tsp sea salt
● Hemp oil drops
● 1/4 tsp matcha powder or spinach powder
- Melt the dark chocolate in the top of a double boiler until smooth.
- Spoon a little chocolate into the bottoms of 6 peanut butter cup molds, filling dividing evenly between the cups. Place in the freezer until hard, about 10 minutes.
- Combine cacao butter, cashew butter, vanilla, maple syrup, and sea salt over a double boiler, and whisk until smooth. Add the Hemp Oil Drops and matcha powder and whisk until blended.
- Pour the mint white chocolate over the dark chocolate in the cups and place them in the freezer until set, about 20 minutes.
- Enjoy! Store any extra in the refrigerator.
Cookies and Cream Cheesecake CBD Bites
Don’t let the name of these mouth-watering bites fool you. They’re much healthier than they sound. In fact, they’re not only friendly to the four popular health conscious diets (vegan, keto, paleo, and gluten free), they’re also infused with the amazing health promoting CBD/hemp oil
drops. These decadent creamy bites not only melt in your mouth, they’re a calming guilt-free alternative to the scrumptious Oreo cheesecake bites.
● 1/2 cup almond flour
● 4 tablespoons of cacao powder
● 1/2 teaspoon of raw monk fruit extract (50%)
● 1 teaspoon of gluten-free baking powder
● 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon of flax mixed with 3 tablespoons of water)
● 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or ghee
● 5 drops of vanilla cream stevia
Cream Cheese filling:
● 1/2 cup almond butter
● 1 cup cream cheese (suggested: kite hills vegan plain)
● 1/4 teaspoon of raw monk fruit (50%)
● pinch of vanilla bean powder
● 2.5 - 5 full droppers of Hemp oil drops (depends on your preference)
How to make the cookies:
- First, make the chocolate cookie. Preheat the oven to 300 F. Place the almond flour, cacao powder, raw monk fruit, baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl and combine well. Add the flax egg and coconut oil (or ghee) and mix well.
- Place the dough on a sheet of parchment paper, and scoop out the cookies press them out to be about the 1-2 inches wide. They don’t have to be perfect as they will be crumbled anyway.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until crispy. Let the cookie cool down to room temperature. The cookie will be softer at first but will start to crisp up as it cools down. Once completely cooled and crispy, start to crumble your cookies.
How to make the cream cheese filling & finishing touches:
- Place all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix very well. I used my KitchenAid hand mixer to make sure the filling is nice and fluffy.
- Fold in HALF of the crumbled cookies.
- With a small cookie scoop start to scoop out on a ball at a time.
- Empty the scoop right on top of the crumbled cookies and roll to make sure the cheese is covered.
- Chill your cheesecake bites in the freezer or fridge.
CBD Paleo Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
For those embarking on their first paleo journey, have no fear... for CBD infused pecan chocolate chip cookie dough is near. No matter the season, no matter the weather, this ooey-gooey cookie dough is sure to lift your spirits and fill your tummy when your sweet cravings attack. So whether you’re new to paleo, or a paleo expert, consuming this CBD infused paleo treat never felt or tasted so good.
● 1 cup of almond flour
● 1/2 of cup pecan butter
● 1/3 of cup maple syrup
● 1/2 of cup dairy free chocolate chips
● 1 tb of Hemp oil drops
● 1 tb of melted coconut oil
- In a high speed blender or food processor, add the almond flour, pecan butter, coconut oil, and maple syrup. Process until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and add the almond flour and chocolate chips.
- Form into a ball, cover, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Pour into small ramekins for individual servings, or enjoy right out of the bowl.
- This will keep for over one week in the fridge, covered. Enjoy!
CBD Infused Butter
As the famous joyful American chef, Julia Child, used to say, “With enough butter, anything is good.” And she’s right. In fact, most recipes taste richer when butter is used. This amazing recipe for CBD infused butter not only incorporates the main ingredient to thousands of dishes (butter), it’s also infused with CBD, which promotes healthy digestion, calming effects, and pain relieving properties. When you have CBD infused butter, the sky’s the limit for your recipe game.
● 2 cups of butter
● 1 cup of water
● 20 ML of Hemp oil drops
- Chop butter into smaller pieces
- Put butter, water and cbd oil into a small pot
- Heat over low heat for 2 hours (You want to use low heat so the CBD oil does not cook out)
- Let the mixture cool a little
- Stir and pour into airtight container
- Refrigerate and use like normal butter!
Cooking with CBD is not as complicated as you may think. And here at HealthNaturally our Hemp oil drops are exactly what you need to achieve these appetizing and delicious recipes.